- All prices are net, subject to market fluctuations and items being available.
- Please note £3.96 + VAT (£4.75 total) is added towards packaging and carriage cost. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Highlands and Islands are likely to incur additional charges which will be added at cost.
- Payment may be made by Credit Card, Debit Card (Visa, Maestro etc.) or by Paypal.
- In the event of any order being cancelled and when goods are not accepted at the time of delivery,
we reserve the right to charge at least 20% of the value of the order without having to prove loss.
- We reserve the right to substitute our goods with the nearest variety of equal or better standard product
available , should any of the varieties become sold or unobtainable. Please notify us if you do not wish to receive substitutes.
- We reserve the right to alter prices at any time without notice should the exchange rate vary or the
- We give no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the quality, productiveness of any other matter and cannot in any way be held responsible for the results of planting, forcing or flowering of the crop. We cannot be held responsible should our bulbs fail due to weather conditions.
- Every effort is made to supply good quality product, checks are in place throughout the picking and packing process. Although we are unable to offer a warranty or guarantee of successful flowering, we do send out replacements if available for any contact we receive within 10 days of delivery for unsatisfactory bulbs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01205 260412 to discuss returning items for replacement.
- Duty has been paid by us on all imported items.
- When giving an order or accepting goods, the customer thereby constitutes agreement with our terms.
Our bulbs are not collected from wild sources, only cultivated stocks are used.
We are a member of the British Flower Bulb Association.